Rajasthan Board Supplementary Exam Form 2022 Application started for Rajasthan Board Supplementary Exam: RBSE supplementary form date 2022, Rajasthan Board 12th Supplementary Exam Form 2022, Rajasthan Board 10th Supplementary Exam Form 2022, Rajasthan Board 8th Supplementary Exam Form 2022 Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Supplementary The process of online application for the exam i.e. supplementary exam 2022 has started. The last date of application for this has been kept till 11 July 2022. The Rajasthan Board has issued a notification in this regard on June 14, 2022.
In this, the supplementary exam practical will start from 21 July 2022 and the supplementary exam theoretical will start from 4 August 2022. The application process for Rajasthan Board Supplementary Exam has started. The last date for depositing the fee in the examination hall and printing the challan by the schools has been kept as 11 July 2022 with normal fee. The last date for depositing the examination fee in the bank is 14th July. The last date for sending the bank receipt and forwarding list by the school to the board office is 25 July.
Rajasthan Board Supplementary Exam Form 2022 Application Fee
The examination fee is fixed at 600/- for regular candidates and 650/- for self-employed candidates. Practical Examination Fee Rs. 100/- per subject to be paid separately. Schools and examinees should not wait for the original mark sheets and take immediate action to deposit the supplementary examination fees.
Specially qualified persons (Divyang) and sons/daughters of soldiers who were martyred in war or disabled soldiers/dependents of soldiers martyred in Pulwama attack are exempted from examination fee, but they will get token fee of Rs.50/-. Will have to deposit.
|Type of Exam Fee||Last date for depositing fee by the examinees in the school and printing the challan by the schools||Last date for depositing examination fee in bank||Last date for sending bank receipt and forwarding list by the school to the board office|
|common exam fee||11 July 2022||14 July 2022||25 July 2022|
|with an additional examination fee||18 July 2022||21 July 2022||25 July 2022|
|A total of Rs 2100 including extraordinary late fee of Rs 1500 and an examination fee of Rs 600||Till the commencement of the examination ( Fee will be deposited by Bank Draft at the Supplementary Examination Center only)||—||—|
|Supplementary Exam 2022 Dates||—||—||—|
|supplementary exam practical||21 July 2022||—||—|
|supplementary exam theory||From 4th August 2022||—||—|
यह भी पढ़े:-
Rajasthan Board Supplementary Exam Form 2022 Guidelines
1. It is mandatory for all schools to deposit the supplementary examination fee online. The supplementary examination fee of the regular candidates will have to be deposited online by the respective school and the fee of the self-employed candidates through their main examination centre. Supplementary Examination Fee Bank Draft will not be accepted. Extraordinary late fee of Rs. 1500/- and an examination fee of Rs. 600/- including Rs. 2100/- will be allowed in the examination by depositing the bank draft at the center of the respective supplementary examination.
2. Arrangement for online submission of supplementary examination fee by schools: – By login to the school’s website http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, you will have to click on the link of supplementary examination 2022, then the name of the school and their supplementary examination. All the qualified candidates’ name, name, father’s name, etc. information will be displayed. Click on the check mark (1) in front of the names of the candidates whose examination fee is to be deposited by the school, then Baroda Raj.
Regional Rural Bank or ICICI Select any one bank in the bank and the list of candidates to be deposited by the school and the challan of examination fee of the selected bank will have to be printed. Present the printed list and challan of the candidates in the bank and deposit the examination fee in the bank. Remaining candidates who do not want to appear in the supplementary examination or who have not deposited the supplementary examination fee, the NAP (NOT APPLIED) will automatically be printed against their name in the roll (NOMINAL ROLL), such candidates will not be allowed to appear at the center of the supplementary examination with extraordinary late fee.
By depositing a bank draft of an examination fee, you will be able to sit in the supplementary examination. The amount of examination fee can be deposited in the bank from the date of printing of OnlineChalan till the last date fixed. The starting and last date for depositing fee will be printed in the challan, within this period it is mandatory to deposit the fee in the bank. Banks Rs. 12/- per challan commission will be charged.
3. Depositing the Examination Fee in the Bank :- The challan of the examination fee is to be printed in duplicate in 4 sheets and counterfoil along with the fee details and forwarding list also. One copy each of the challan transmission list and examination fee is to be deposited in cash in the bank within the stipulated period. After depositing the fee, a copy of the forwarding list and 3 copies of the challan form will be sealed and returned by the bank, on which Transaction No. will also be marked.
4. For depositing the examination fee online more than once: – Again follow the process of serial number 2 to 3.
5. One copy of the school fee challan deposited in the bank and one copy of forwarding should be kept safe with itself and two copies of the second list of candidates and fee deposit challan should be sent to the board office by speed post. For more information, contact the control room’s telephone number 0145-2632866, 2632867, 2632868.
|Start Rajasthan Board Supplementary Exam Form 2022||15 June 2022|
|Last Date Rajasthan Board Supplementary Exam Form 2022||11 July 2022|
|Supplementary exam Practical||21 July 2022|
|Supplementary exam Theory||Starting 4th August 2022|
|Exam Time table||Coming Soon|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
What is the last date of Rajasthan Board Supplementary Exam Form 2022?
The last date to fill Rajasthan Board Supplementary Exam Form 2022 is 11th July 2022.
What is the Rajasthan Board Supplementary Exam Form 2022 Application Fee?
The examination fee is fixed at 600/- for regular candidates and 650/- for self-employed candidates. Practical Examination Fee Rs. 100/- per subject to be paid separately.